MySMA Support is a support service from Genentech that can help
provide information about Evrysdi
The MySMA Support team is available to answer your patients'
questions and provide product education, including how to take
Evrysdi. They can also help your patients understand their insurance
coverage and refer them to appropriate financial assistance options to
start and stay on Evrysdi.
Discover your support team services
Partnership and Access Liaisons (PAL)
- Answer product questions, including how it works, how to take it, what results were seen in clinical trials, and important safety information
- Explain insurance coverage and potential financial support options
- Refer your patients to helpful
A PAL does not provide medical advice and is not a substitute for a
Neurological Rare Disease Therapeutic Area Manager (NRD TAM)
NRD TAMs can:
- Educate about the disease and provide information on Genentech's medicines and related support services to you and your staff
- Provide information about the approval and
- Connect you with Accredo*
*Accredo Health Group, Inc., is an Express Scripts
specialty pharmacy. Accredo is not part of Genentech and maintains
independence in its operations as a specialty pharmacy and in its
role as a healthcare provider.
Contact MySMA Support at (833) 387-9734 (Monday-Friday, 9 AM-8 PM ET)